skip to main | skip to sidebar

Clarisita's blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It is spring in Chapel Hill and everything is beginning to bloom. My favorites are the cherry blossoms. Two weeks of pretty start now and so I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts!

In another note, I am 28 today. I was driving earlier today and realized "Holy JOE! I am 28. How did that happen?"
Posted by Pachuca at 8:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2009 (90)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  December (83)
  • ▼  2010 (63)
    • ►  January (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ▼  March (7)
      •  
      •  
      • View from my bed. Can you tell I can't make mind u...
      • The Second Hunger Striker....
      • Current economic interests in Cuba
      • The Women in White Protest and are later attacked ...
      • It is spring in Chapel Hill and everything is begi...
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  December (1)

About Me

Pachuca
View my complete profile