skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Clarisita's blog
Friday, December 4, 2009
Cubans are everywhere and always in the limelight..... natural go-getters.
http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/03/the-originals-ruben-and-isabel-toledo/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
September
(1)
▼
2009
(90)
►
February
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
December
(83)
Of course, I let this blog go..... like forgot abo...
Broken Embraces Trailer....
Recipe: Fresh Blackberry, Blueberry & Peach Cobbler
Molletes: Refried beans, cheese, toasted tortilla...
Michelada-- al estilo Janitziano... (de Janitzio -...
Grilled fish (first pic) and huaraches a la chulet...
I love Fondue and this was just the beginning of a...
I love art basel in Miami.... It is the ultimate ...
The wonders of Greek Salad and pitas
Argentine food. looks amazing.
Ellensburg, Washington
Sundance Film Festival and the movie Fidel
Article from New York Times on South Beach
Cubans are everywhere and always in the limelight....
Hookah
Day of the Dead Opening Showcase-- Morelia, Michoa...
On a boat, getting ready to go to the island of Ja...
Patzcuaro Lake.... Lily pads everywhere.
Better pic of Patzcuaro Lake...
I miss Mexico....
Variety of typical pastries from Mexico. While th...
View of the island of Janitzio.... the climb to t...
Lake of Patzcuaro from the boat docks of Janitzio.
Boat dock at Janitzio
The beginning of the climb up to the monument. Can...
Us in a cemetery in Janitzio where they still do t...
So pretty.... I love all the colors of the day of...
This was a really great day!
No title
The tradicional flower of day of the dead.
Enchiladas de mole, papas fritas y tacos al carbon...
It was windy. hehe.
WINDY!
Pyramid of the sun in the background! We eventual...
Life is good in Mexico. I am moving, for sure.
Calle de los muertos....On the day of the dead, vi...
Calle de los muertos y Clari-- November 2, 2009.
My adventurer pose.
Oh the places you will go!
very happy.
I am beginning to look like my mother....
Churros are good.
I am at xochimilco!
I am always glad that I was lucky enough to be bor...
I wanna see "Precious" and other films coming out ...
Adventures in Mexico in black, white and sepia.
Lollipop Mondejar Valdespino, the fabulous border ...
No title
Grad school and University of Chicago
Uncle Lou took this. He says that it completely su...
Another Uncle Lou portrait.
Uncle Lou wanted me to act like a guajira. This is...
Miami and San Diego
►
2010
(63)
►
January
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
March
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
November
(4)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Pachuca
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment