

While I have never been a fan of Chapel Hill, NC I have to say that I love love love the Mediterranean Deli here in town. They sell freshly made pitas and you can buy a large cariety of salads, meats, and vegetarian dishes by the pound there. Even better, they make hot dishes there too for if you want to sit down and have a tasty dinner..... Today I was craving good, fresh, light food and so I went to M. Deli and ordered greek salad, pitas and jasmine chicken salad. I am going to be eating like a queen for a while now.... and every time I am done with one meal I just sit and wait excitedly for the next. I know my life sounds boring.... ach!!!... but it is the little things that make life great, right?! Chicken salad, fresh pita, feta cheese..... yum.
http://www.mediterraneandeli.com/bakery
No comments:
Post a Comment