
I like hookah. shisha. sheesha. I like it. Usually egyptian, and always egyptian-styled, tobacco. Here in North Carolina there are a few places one can go, but the best place for hookah is hookah bliss. It is on the central "promenade"-- street-- here in Chapel Hill. I own a hookah and I use it relatively often, but I like going to hookah bars and getting out. Otherwise, there would never be any place to go. ugh.
I bring this all up because last night I went to hookah. I also went to an open-mic night and then to Jimmy John's for a post-hookah snack.... since hookah can make you nauseous if you don't eat enough. I had a relatively good night. It was cold though.... 26 degrees and by the end of the evening I was happy to come home..... which is new for Chapel Hill because normally I never feel like coming home since I am ALWAYS home. ay dios. Anyway, last night was nice. Hung out with a few good people: Ben, Jeff and then went out with Saydia.
Apparently, in Egypt, they are trying to ban public smoking. I can't imagine given that I have heard smoking shisha is everywhere and a complete staple of the public. Although, I think it is extremely rare that woman can smoke in public... and really, not sure, if they can do it at all. I have been told no, but maybe that is just lies. who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment