Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Of course, I let this blog go..... like forgot about.... neglected it..... just plain refrained from writing for a very long time because well... it took more than five minutes to do and facebook was so much easier to update. Hopefully, I will be a bit more responsible and write more often.

This year has been very mediocre regarding movies. Meanwhile, food wise I am slowly but surely becoming a better cook. That being said, I have become more dedicated to my fitness regime and try to eat "in moderation".... I tend to walk anywhere from 2 to 5 miles a day. It helps keep me in shape.... or in "chubby". During the summer, I was running 2 to 5 miles per day, but I really hurt my foot and I am now unable to run.... this is the *first* age-related injury I have had in my life... the doctor told me that at the age of 27 I should not be RUNNING more than 6-8 miles per week... otherwise, I could create permanent damage to my hips and joints.

No comments: